Menu
ajfoye
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Fault 319 accessing Sky OD

Anyone else struggling to access Sky OD. Either box sets or catch up, I get same message - service is temporarily unavailable fault 319. No network problem, other OD services just fine.

Been happening for almost a week.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fault 319 accessing Sky OD

Hi ajfoye

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your On Demand service recently.

We're working on an issue in which the 319 error appears when watching some Sky On Demand content in HD. Are you finding that you're getting this error when trying to access any other type of content?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ajfoye
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Afternoon

Thanks for the message and glad to hear you are working on the problem I've experienced. I've not found the same fault with any other OD service. I've also been able to access Sky OD services since I raised the issue. Just not every time.

So far, it has affected Modern Family S8 on Catch Up and Blindspot S1 from Sky Living.

Good luck!

Cheers

Alister
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me Alister, apologies again for the inconvenience this is causing.

We're looking forward to getting these issues resolved.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos