Menu
suelove
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Fargo, series 2.

Fargo, series 2 episode 2 not available on catch-up. What's the problem? Episode 3 airs tonight.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fargo, series 2.

Hi there suelove, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you were missing episode 2 of Fargo via the catch up service, our Non-TiVo® set top boxes will only keep episodes for 6 days after the original broadcast, when I check our test box, I can see that last nights episode (series 2 episode 3), is available to watch, episode 2 would've been removed on Sunday. 

Could you please let me know if you're able to view the 3rd episode. You may be able to catch episode 2 via the Channel 4 web page by clicking on this link

Apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
suelove
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ah well, thanks for the reply. I will have to watch it on-line. But episode 2 was never put up on Virgin catch-up, at least not on my box, I was searching for it all week in every which way possible! Under the Search option it said "not available yet" or something like that.  I'm assuming that can't have been a fault with just my box. I just wonder if you have an explanation? Yes, episode 3 is available to watch (as was episode 1). Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Suelove, 

Thank you for letting me know that episode 3 is available for you to watch, and I sure hope you are able to watch episode 2 on line, as I know it's not good playing catch up. 

To be honest, now that the episode has expired, we would not be able to say why it wasn't available. This may have been just a regional thing, as we receive the show from the suppliers, and then this is sent out to all the regions to be uploaded to the local server. Whilst episode 2 may have been missing for you, it may well have been available for other customers in other areas. 

It can take up to 24 hours for a show to appear after the original broadcast, should it not be there at that point, I'd advise you to let us know as soon as possible, as the window we have to raise these is very narrow. We will be able to investigate whether or not it is a regional, or national issue. 

Many thanks 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos