Menu
brad_29
Dialled in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

FIXED IN 10 mins

it will be fixed in 10 mins that was 5 days ago so i tried a few moments ago it read be fixed in 10 minutes try again soon TV Service im talking about it keeps freezing throw out the days still waiting for the fix lool 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: FIXED IN 10 mins

Its a standard message. The 10 minute wait is to allow a return path to be established from the box. If a return path cannot be established you will just keep getting the same message as the diagnostics cannot complete. Give faults a call on 150 from your Virgin phone if you are still having issues.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello brad_29,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Is this message appearing on a channel? Or the On Demand service?

If you're still experiencing any problems just let me know and I'll look into it for you.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
brad_29
Dialled in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

all channels
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello brad_29,

Thanks for getting back to me with this information.

I have located your account and your box is showing online and the signals are looking good so please let me know if you're experiencing a loss of TV channels and I'll arrange a technician for you.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos