Menu
Phixion
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

FAO STAFF: Need a Collect+ Return form

Hello,

I am attempting to return an old set top box but there was no Collect+ return sticker in the box I received. Please can you PM me a printable Collect+ "thingy" so I can stick it on the box and return?

Many thanks!

0 Kudos
Argy
Rising star
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: FAO STAFF: Need a Collect+ Return form

Found the answer in the broadband forum.

You can print one from the Collect+ website here

Just another VM user trying to help, so no guarantees that my advice will work .
If my suggestion is helpful, please mark it as helpful; it may help others. Just want to say "Thanks"? That's the Kudos button.
Phixion
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you!
Phixion
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately, you are no longer able to print tickets from the Collect+ site, I'm going to need staffs help.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Phixion, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've experienced some issues in returning an old set top box, could you let me know what model this is?

There are a few boxes that we no longer request back, so we ask customers to take these along to a local recycling centre. 

Should the box you have be one that we would require back, I can look into getting a returns label sent to you. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Phixion
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello, it's actually an extremely old Telewest box. I'm guessing you won't want it back, but let me know.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Phixion, 

I've now been able to locate your account and have checked the model of set top box that you have, and I can confirm that this model is no longer required to be returned, so you may take this along to your local recycling centre to dispose of. 

I've also noted the account to say that I've advised this so there is no come back on you. 

Cheers.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules