F1 channel flickers now and again
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: F1 channel flickers now and again

Hi Beechwood11

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with the F1 channel at the moment.

We're not aware of any picture issues with the channel so I've located your account to take a closer look at your set top box from our end. We're not detecting any issues with it at the moment though.

Are you experiencing this issue at certain times of the day? Are you noticing any other channels flickering? Is this affecting the picture and sound or just one of the two?

Sorry for all the questions I just want to get to the bottom of this issue as soon as possible.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
G4DDS
Rising star
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This is the same problem that has been reported numerous times by me and others:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV/Sky-Sports-F1-HD-intermittent-blanking-screen/td-p/314...

Been happening for the past couple of weeks although I must admit I have not checked since Sunday so can't confirm whether it is still happening. Will check tomorrow night when I watch the F1 report.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi G4DDS,

Thanks for posting!

Just wanted to check in to see if your are still experiencing the same flickering issue with the F1 channel.

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
G4DDS
Rising star
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

F1 report was fine last night although we could just have had a lucky 30 minutes when it did not exhibit the problem. Will ask on the other thread if anyone is still seeing this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
0 Kudos