Menu
1701-e
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

F004277424 fixed but issue returned

Intermittent fault on 113 has returned.... can anyone help?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: F004277424 fixed but issue returned

Hi 1701-e,

Thank you for coming in and posting your message Smiley Happy

I am sorry to read that an outage you have experienced in the past is affecting you once again. i have had a look and not seen any outage relating to this however there are some issues that would need an engineer.

The TV and broadband power levels aneed adjusting, this would require an engineer to help adjust this and bring this back to a normal operation.

If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Speak to you soon.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi 1701-e,

Thank you for coming in and posting your message Smiley Happy

I am sorry to read that an outage you have experienced in the past is affecting you once again. i have had a look and not seen any outage relating to this however there are some issues that would need an engineer.

The TV and broadband power levels aneed adjusting, this would require an engineer to help adjust this and bring this back to a normal operation.

If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Speak to you soon.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
1701-e
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

There's was an open ticket F004612045. UTV think they fixed it last Wednesday but it was not the same fault as F004277424 

0 Kudos