Menu
Nfleming
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

F003852775 does not seem to be resolved?

Episode 9 of legends series is still not available to view

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
anthony_b
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: F003852775 does not seem to be resolved?

No not been resolved,apparently it's going to be another week,not very efficient really 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Nfleming and anthony_b,

Thank you both for posting on the Community Forum. Apologies that episode 9 of Legends on Sky 1 On Demand is still not available. I can certainly appreciate how frustrating this can be when you've gone through most of the series and you're missing the next to the last episode!

I have been in touch with our Faults department to get more information about this, as I can see it still isn't available on our TiVo® here in the office as well. 

As soon as I have an update on this, I'll be back in touch.

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos

All Replies
anthony_b
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

No not been resolved,apparently it's going to be another week,not very efficient really 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Nfleming and anthony_b,

Thank you both for posting on the Community Forum. Apologies that episode 9 of Legends on Sky 1 On Demand is still not available. I can certainly appreciate how frustrating this can be when you've gone through most of the series and you're missing the next to the last episode!

I have been in touch with our Faults department to get more information about this, as I can see it still isn't available on our TiVo® here in the office as well. 

As soon as I have an update on this, I'll be back in touch.

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Nfleming
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Episode 9 appears to be available and ready for me to get another fix.. Thankyou
0 Kudos
Nfleming
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,although the Episode 9 option appears, it is still NOT available to watch still..BOO! HOO!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nfleming,

Thanks for sending us that update. I'm sorry that Episode 9 still isn't working. 

I have gone back to our Faults  Department requesting another update on this. Apologies that this taking so long to get resolved for you.

As soon as I receive news on this, I'll be back in touch.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nfleming,

I have received an update that Legends Catch Up has now concluded. I'm terribly sorry that the problem with Episode 9 was not resolved before the viewing window expired.

Kind regards.

0 Kudos