Menu
arlowood
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Eyewitness Nordic Drama - Channel 4

First episode of this series was shown on Channel 4 last week (Thursday evening I think). Set it on a series record on the TiVo box and watched it on Saturday night.

I checked my series links today and notices that the Eyewitness link was greyed out with a comment that no further episodes were in the pipeline.

I have seen reference to the series being available on All4 and Walter Presents.

Just want to know what's going on with Channel 4. Why broadcast an episode on terrestial TV and not follow up with the rest of the series.

Will I have to find the other episodes on a Catch up service like All4

Anyone out there know what's going on and how I can see the rest of this drama series

0 Kudos
Jessie143
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Eyewitness Nordic Drama - Channel 4

I love the Walter Presents dramas. Channel 4 has done this on previous programmes including the scandi and other dramas from around the globe. They put the first episode on Channel 4 and then you have to watch the remaining episodes on their All 4 on demand. At least there is a positive as you find the whole series waiting for you to watch rather than a weekly show. All you can do is go to All4 and Walter Presents.

0 Kudos
arlowood
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Eyewitness Nordic Drama - Channel 4

OK - thanks for the info

Have checked and I can find it on the All4 app on my TV. Just need to decide if I want to watch it in a concentrated chunk or sprea out over some days or even weeks

0 Kudos