Menu
Coolas4k
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Extremely slow Tevo box. Error code C501

Hi,

I have recently had my Tevo TV box replaced because my previous one was operating very slowly through the menus of the software. Since the engineer came to my house to replace the box, it has become progressively worse to the point that today, an error message appeared whilst waiting a long time between navigating from one menu to another. The error code was C501. Please can you assist me with rectifying this problem with the delays as it's becoming intolerable. Thank you
0 Kudos
tigertim2
Just joined
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Extremely slow Tevo box. Error code C501

My tivo is really really slow and got the same code any one any ideas
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

hi tiger tim ive noticed this error message from today yesterday it was playing up thinking its sorted it just comes up with tivo issues via service status its faults occuring in areas everybody on here is complaining about this error whats your faults jonni

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Coolas4k and tigertim2,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue with your TiVo® box and I would like to welcome both of you to the community.

I would just like to confirm whether you still have the same error message today after a mains reboot?

We have had faults in the area causing this error message and you can check for any updates on our service status page here.

Looking forward to hearing from you both

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Fletch33
Up to speed
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

There are a large quantity of similar complaints on the Tivo forum. Unfortunately, very limited responses from Virgin to the queries.

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

any tivo user getting any error messages like no signal or not authorised to view this channel on any channels tivo fault or something happening jonni
0 Kudos