Menu
lumper69
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Extra viewing box

I have two Tivo boxes, 1 in lounge and 1 in conservatory, is it possible for me to have a third viewing box installed in a bedroom and is so what is the cost?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Extra viewing box

Hi Lumper69,

Thank you for coming in an posting your message, a third box is certainly a step up and you'll be a master of the TV for sure!

You can add an extra TiVo box for an additional £5 per month and for the installation there can be a charge but this is best by giving us a call on 150/ 0345 454 1111, as this depends and its always best to see what we can do, or on the other hand if you would like, I can try and sort this out for you? Smiley Happy

Keep in touch and let me know how you get on.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
lumper69
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben

Thanks for reply, I have ordered an extra box but have been told it will cost £11.50 per month and a fee of £14.99. Is this right

Cheers Steve

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

lumper69 wrote:

Thanks for reply, I have ordered an extra box but have been told it will cost £11.50 per month and a fee of £14.99. Is this right

Depends who you spoke to.

If it was customer services then yes, but if you spoke with retentions then they might give you the box for £7.50/month as per new customers getting an additional box and may even waive the activation fee, as they have in the past for me for the hub.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steve Smiley Happy

Thank you for your reply, I can see that you have had some response back from this already and it is correct but can also depend on circumstances. 

If you're happy with this then that is great, if not, please give us a call on 150/ 0345 454 1111 Smiley Happy

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos