Menu
Daz-w89
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Expansion

I currently live in Neasden North London NW2 7 which currently has no VM when I go to register my interest with the cable my street we are on our way could you please tell me when virgin media is likely to expand these services existing cable is 10 minutes from me which I find disappointing

[MOD EDIT: For your security personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Expansion

Hi Daz-w89

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to hear that our services aren't available in your area yet. 

We're always looking to improve our service and we're currently focusing on expanding our network so keep an eye out. The teams will usually put a flyer through your door to let you know when it's coming. 

I hope this helps

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Expansion

Hi Daz-w89

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to hear that our services aren't available in your area yet. 

We're always looking to improve our service and we're currently focusing on expanding our network so keep an eye out. The teams will usually put a flyer through your door to let you know when it's coming. 

I hope this helps

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos