Menu
Adamgt
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Everything poor

I have no tv service (stuck on starting up) and no broadband service. I spoke to the first person who said they had a problem with their system and promised to call me back, but didn't. I spoke to a second person who booked me an engineer for A WEEK's time, but told me there was a fault in my area so might be quicker. When I checked my account there was no broadband fault so I spoke to a third person who told me there was no fault in my area and not only that I needed to register my tv fault separately! They then tried to connect me but after 25 minutes a gave up. When I tried again the voicemail told me there was no one there after 10 even though on your website it tells me customer service is until midnight! Awful awful service all round.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Everything poor

Hi Adamgt,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TiVo®. I also apologise for the experience you've had trying to get it fixed, sound awful!

I've located your account and I can see that a network issue was picked up as the cause of the issue and should now be resolved. Is everything working OK now?

Look forward to hearing from you! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos