Menu
SunnyP9999
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Everything Is Going Wrong

So after having Virgin for about 12 months, it all seems to be going increasingly wrong.  All of a sudden, I have no TV service at all for 2 days.  Engineer sent out after at found fault as the box down the road.  All done, happy for 2 weeks, and now I have another issue.

Some of my channels do not work.  Tells me to try later, well its been a week now and still not working. (All History channels, E4, E4 + 1 and many others).  When watching live TV, the picture is breaking up, into little boxes which makes it unwatchable.

My internet (100mbs) all of a sudden is running between 2-4mbs.  So trying to watch Netflix or Amazon, means the picture is not all clear.  

Logged call with Virgin, coming out at some point today.  Lets see what the issue is this time. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Everything Is Going Wrong

Hi SunnyP9999,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear about your experience so far.

I've located your account and there's currently an issue with the Network in your area affecting your services (Ref.F004635436).

The review date is set for 29th July.

Once the network outage has cleared, I'll run another check on your services to see if there are any other issues that could be affecting your services.

All the best

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos