Menu
Kels
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Error message 1055

Had virgin installed but cannot access catch up or tv on demand. Can anyone help please?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error message 1055

Hi Kels

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment.

We're currently experiencing an issue which would cause these problems, reference F004284628. We're working to resolve this as soon as possible.

If you'd like an update at any time, update this thread and I'll take another look. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kels
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I called on Sunday and they said it should be fixed Monday. Then got a text to say all had been resolved but it's still not working. Mixed communications??

Not even been with virgin a week. Is this a bad sign?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kels

Thanks for getting back to us, I'm sorry again for the problems you've been experiencing.

The issue has been resolved as I type, so if you're still experiencing the issue today then I'd like to arrange for this to be escalated. How are things on your side today?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kels
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm actually at work at present but will check this evening and report back. Im hoping it will be fixed. Do I need to reset box or anything specific or will it "just be resolved"?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Kels

Thanks for getting back to me and sorry to disturb you at work. I'd recommend rebooting the set top box when you get in, although it should start to work without doing that it gives you a better chance of it working first timeMan Happy

We're looking forward to hearing out it goes

Craig

0 Kudos