Menu
Macey72
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Error code on V+ hd box

Please help my V+ box keeps rebooting and saying error code Ld04. I unplug power for 30 seconds let it reboot but stays on code for at least 20 mins - 40 mins then reboots. I can then watch tv but when i click power button and it powers down the time stays the same when i powered down my V+ box. Please Help 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Error code on V+ hd box

Hi Neil

Thanks for taking the time to let me know about this, I'm really glad to hear that the issue has been resolved after the engineers visit.

We'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward, apologies again for the inconvenience this issue has caused.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Macey72

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service lately, I've been able to locate your account to run some tests on the set top box from our end for you.

We're detecting some problems and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available? I've sent you information about this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we'll talk soon.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Neil

Thanks for taking the time to let me know about this, I'm really glad to hear that the issue has been resolved after the engineers visit.

We'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward, apologies again for the inconvenience this issue has caused.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos