Menu
Wez1344
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Error code 319 on demand sky cinema

I am trying to watch in demand movies on Sky Cinema, (I am subscribed) when I am trying to play movies I get an error message saying On Demand is unavailable error code shown is 319. This has been going on for over a week. Any ideas what the issue is and how to resolve it? Thanks
0 Kudos
Highlighted
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code 319 on demand sky cinema

This 319 error seems to be a complete red herring.
Always says system bust please try again later however no matter what time of day I guarantee it will never work.
You will have to report the exact film you are trying to watch and see if they will sort it out.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code 319 on demand sky cinema

Hi Wez1344,

Many thanks for taking the time to reach out to the Community, welcome!

I am sorry that this error has popped up on your screen, I was able to run some preliminary tests and I have been able to see that your downstream power levels and hard drive aren't looking the best. 

I would mention that this would most likely need an engineer and a box swap if the engineer isn't able to resolve the issue there and then. I would like to arrange an engineer to come out and adjust the signal levels on the cabling and also take a look at the hard drive. I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Speak to you soon. 

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos