Menu
Lorac72
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Error c130

Hi i have been getting Error C130 since i disconnected tivo box whilst decorating. Everything else connects to Virgin router apart from TIVO box. Frustrated beyond believe
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error c130

Hello Lorac72,

Sorry to hear this is happening and I would like to welcome you to the community.

Sometimes when the box is switched off for a while there can be a couple of errors when it's first turned back on but it should correct itself once the box has been left in standby overnight so it can download the updates.

I have located your account and the signals are looking good, if you're still seeing this error message would you be able to try a network connection for me please. You can do this by going to - 

Home - Help & Settings - Settings - Network - Connect to the Virgin Media Service Now

You will then see another screen pop up which will go through different stages, you don't need to keep this on your screen so if you press the TV button at the top right of your Virgin remote it will remove everything off the screen and continue to work in the background which can take up to one hour to complete. 

Please let me know how you get on.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos