Menu
tandi_1984
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Error W02 on a few channels

For a few days I've had trouble with my to service. I have followed the suggested tips and did try to phone but get fed up talking to a machine and waiting on the phone...like I have nothing else to do...

I have ran your tests and the results come back as inconclusive, however there are no known faults in my area. I notice that a signal can be sent remotely and this may fix the problem - and potentially save me a phone call - so how do I arrange this?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error W02 on a few channels

Hi Tandi_1984,

Thank you for the post here and for the first time Smiley Happy Welcome in Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear about the error code W02 here. I'd like to know what channels you're seeing this on so I may help track this down a little better? Thank you for trying to call us and we understand that there's a different type of help for everyone.

I've run some checks on the account and TiVo, everything is looking healthy so far Smiley Happy

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
wing
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Currently, I have error code on Channel 148 CBS Reality. On Xmas Day it was Channel 206 Sky Arts HD (Error code W02) and YouTube (Error Code A01) - both channels are OK now. Has this to do with my Tivo connection ? An engineer will call on the 4th.

0 Kudos
tandi_1984
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Wing, I'll try and help with what turned out to be the solution for me. Is the light above the heart flashing? If it is it's as simple as plugging in wires properly. The screw in cable was the problem for me. Otherwise try the standard reboot on the box.

0 Kudos
wing
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tandi,

You were right about the loose cable connections. I've tightened them  - the ones at the back of the Tivo and the 2 channels I mentioned are fine now. However, I do get the odd channel (although not the same channel every time) with a W02 error code. Anyhow, an engineer will be here on Monday and he'll check all the connections.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Wing,

Thank you very much for your post, I'm sorry to learn you've had this error also.

I've been looking at the services being fed into the home and have detected a fault. I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos