Menu
AB3
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error Ld30

Hi

i've got a Samsung VBox which is showing error code Ld30.  I've run the test from the virgin media site and then rebooted the box but with no effect.

it's an old box that's in my bedroom.

Would appreciate any help/advice 

Angie

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
wonkotsane
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Error Ld30

LD30 is an error code in the startup process and indicates no signal. Check the coax is screwed tightly into the back of the Virgin box and into the box on the wall. You can unscrew it and take it out and screw it back in again if you want to be sure but make sure you get the centre wire into the hold. If the cables are tight the box might need to be reinitialised which you'll need customer services to do.

Massage an ego, click the kudos button. If someone answers your question, mark it as helpful.
Be nice, eat all your vegetables and keep your room tidy.
0 Kudos

All Replies
wonkotsane
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

LD30 is an error code in the startup process and indicates no signal. Check the coax is screwed tightly into the back of the Virgin box and into the box on the wall. You can unscrew it and take it out and screw it back in again if you want to be sure but make sure you get the centre wire into the hold. If the cables are tight the box might need to be reinitialised which you'll need customer services to do.

Massage an ego, click the kudos button. If someone answers your question, mark it as helpful.
Be nice, eat all your vegetables and keep your room tidy.
0 Kudos
AB3
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Many thanks for that, I've checked both the connections and I'm still getting the same error code.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello AB3,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I can see wonkotsane has given some great advice here and what I would like to do next is to arrange for a technician to take a look at this box.

I'll just send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos