Menu
Webspinna
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Error 7400

Hi, when my V+ second room box died I was sent a Tivo replacement which I activated  last night and is working fine.

On switching on the main Tivo tonight I have error 7400 and only 5 channels which appears to have been deactivated.

I got an on-screen message to activate which didn't help so phoned 150 and rebooted after 10 mins as instructed. Also reset through the settings menu. Still have the error. Any ideas??

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 7400

This error tends to come up when your TiVo has lost connection to the Virgin Media systems.

You could try restarting your TiVo - A full reset.  Power down and start back up again and see if this resolves the issue.

If this fails to fix the problem you can check whether there are any known issues in your area by accessing the 'Service Status' link from your online Virgin Media account.  You can also run a test from there too.

Please reply back to let us know how you get on.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Webspinna
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,
Thanks, already tried this.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Webspinna,

Thanks for posting on the community.

I can see that you've given the team a ring about this since your post so please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Speak soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Webspinna
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose,

A signal was sent from 150 which sorted the problem.

Thanks