Menu
Norseblood
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Error 401

I keep getting on demand unavailable error code 401 it's really frustrating cos it's not on all of the box sets episodes . It's for the walking dead I've phoned up and they said it would get sorted in the next few couple of days wich was 5 days ago
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 401

Hello Norseblood,

Sorry to learn you were experiencing issues with your On Demand and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I have located your account to run a couple of tests and everything looks okay for the moment so please let me know if you're still experiencing any issues and I'll investigate this further.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Hasanf87
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I am also experiencing this issue with walking dead

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hasanf87,

Thanks for posting!

Really sorry to hear you've had On Demand trouble.

I've located your account and I can't see any issues currently affecting On Demand services in your area. Are you still experiencing issues with this?

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
tubster
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi. I'm getting this message on demand movies but not all of them.
I've run a diagnostic check and it doesn't show any errors.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi @tubster

Welcome to the Community, we usually ask you to create your own thread for us to take a closer look at this but I'd like to help as soon as possible.

This error is usually related to individual content so let me know what programs/channels you're having trouble viewing. Are you seeing this issue at certain times of the day or does it happen every time? Lastly, how long have you been experiencing this issue? 

Sorry for all the questions, we're looking forward to getting this issue resolved.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
vikmayall
Just joined
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I'm getting code 401 for Good Behaviour, so frustrating!
0 Kudos
marcuslesser
Joining in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

We keep getting this error message trying to watch The Good Doctor Series 1, Episode 1, which is coming on demand from Sky.  Within our service apparently.  Tried rebooting the box, made no difference.  It fails after the point of accepting our 4-digit pin.  Can anyone suggest what else we can try please?

0 Kudos
redeverready
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same problem with programmes om ITV collections. I have been trying to watch Sharpe won't work from season 4.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi marcuslesser,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this.

I've checked the network and there is an issue with The Good Doctor - F005772411. Our technicians have picked this up and are hoping to get this sorted within the next few days.

All the best

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos