Menu
Han_LR
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error 319

I've had error 319 come up for the past two days when trying to UA on demand, have restarted my box, is there anything else I can do to fix it?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
wonkotsane
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Error 319

Ok, I know this is a known problem off the Wolves headend. This is usually a problem with the programme on the content server. What they usually do when they find out what programmes are affect is move them onto a different server. You would need to report it to 150 and tell them specifically which programmes and which episodes are at fault so they can inform the VoD team. Expect to be forced down the route of resetting your box and having to wait for them to "send signals" to your TiVo before they accept there's a problem.

Massage an ego, click the kudos button. If someone answers your question, mark it as helpful.
Be nice, eat all your vegetables and keep your room tidy.

All Replies
wonkotsane
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Are you in the West Midlands by any chance?

Massage an ego, click the kudos button. If someone answers your question, mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Han_LR
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nope, Hertfordshire.

0 Kudos
wonkotsane
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Ok, I know this is a known problem off the Wolves headend. This is usually a problem with the programme on the content server. What they usually do when they find out what programmes are affect is move them onto a different server. You would need to report it to 150 and tell them specifically which programmes and which episodes are at fault so they can inform the VoD team. Expect to be forced down the route of resetting your box and having to wait for them to "send signals" to your TiVo before they accept there's a problem.