Menu
jantay3862
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Error 319

Hi I have had a problem with catch up on demand etc showing error 319 on and off since beginning of November. I have had stus update on it but I havent received a text update on it since Friday yet still couldnt get it and kept getting error 319 up to yesterday. Ive checked the nine status and it is no longer showing as outstanding. Im still haveing the same problem should I have done something. To stop the error.

I was also surprised to learn on contacting customer services that they do not offer reimbursements as these services are Free of charge. When I asked where is says this in the terms and conditions as when you sign up a subscription you sign it for the whole tv package but alas no so if you havent had this services like I havent and my son hasnt then you are not entitled to a credit as it is not part of your subscription. Just thought I would put it out there for any comments.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 319

Hello jantay3862,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn that you were experiencing issues with your On Demand service.

I have located your account and the signals on your box are looking good at the moment but I can see it has been online for a while so could you reboot the box by the mains and let me know if you're still seeing this error?

Also are you seeing this error code on content from a certain channel within On Demand or is it anything that you try to watch?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos