Menu
Neighbours
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error 319

Oh my... not sure we are happy to encounter error 319. We are getting it on HD movies, a lot, and even on box sets. The latest is Greys Anatomy series 12, whether HD or standard it still happens. This is 11pm at night, 7am in the morning, surely these are NOT high demand times. I am going into the series via every route I can find and still I am not solving the issue. Resetting the box doesn't even work. Please let us know how to fix this before we jump ship and take advantage of a Christmas deal with your competition, as like others have said, we are paying for on demand services, so we should get access when we want whatever the time of day. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 319

Hi Neighbours

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your service recently.

I've been able to locate your account to run some tests on the service from our end for you, we're not detecting any errors with the set top box from our end at the moment though.

Have you experienced this issue since your post? Do you find that it occurs most times you try to watch On Demand content?

Sorry for all the questions, we want to help to get to the bottom of this ASAP.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Neighbours
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Craig, 

Sadly we are continuing to encounter this issue. We have tried switching off and disconnecting etc,. sadly to no avail. 

Any solution you can provide to rectify this issue would be greatly appreciated. 

Many thanks in advance, 

The Neighbours

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Niehgbours

I'm really sorry to learn that you're continuing to experience these issues, it's certainly not what we want.

I've been able to make some slight changes from our end, if you're able to reboot the box and check after this message, I'd love to hear how it goes.

If you continue to experience issues I'd love to hear what content and from what channels you're having the trouble with.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos