Menu
helen79
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Error 319

I'm constantly getting error 319 on my on demand services saying the service is unavailable- does this happen to anyone else? I must have made 8 calls to virgin over the 2 months I've had the service . I had Sky for 10 years and had no issues at all . Is anyone actually happy with the services Virgin provides? To me it seems unpredictable and unreliable. Then I just got a letter to say the price was going up! Sick of ringing them
0 Kudos
Flossy744
Superfast
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 319

Some customers may currently be getting error 319 on various Sky and Channel 4 On Demand programmes

We have identified the problem and an engineer is on their way.

Fix estimate
10   October 10:00

Get issue updates
0 Kudos
helen79
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you! Just seems that this message pops up more often than not. Looking on these forums it seems to be a massive problem. Appreciate the link
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Helen79,

Welcome into the Community, it's fab to see that you've already had some help. My apologies for the recent issues on the On Demand content, there have been some additional 319 errors that have arisen with different review dates. I would like to ask you a few questions and also any of you are welcome to drop in too:-

• Are you seeing this on shows that have just been broadcasted the very same day?
  • Are these issues on TiVo or on any other of our boxes?
  • Does this allow you after a repeated attempt, reboot?

On a separate note, I was able to discover that any broadband you may have in the home will not be working as it should as there is an issue with downstream power levels. This will require an engineer and I have posted you a PM, top right little envelope.

Keep in touch.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
helen79
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It is across catch up and on demand, shows from different days. Its the tivo box.
Broadband appears to be fine.
I've PM you with my details. I'd like to put in an official complaint. A price rise for a service which does not work properly is an insult!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry about these issues helen79

I've responded to the private message you've sent as we'd like to get this issue resolved as soon as possible.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos