Menu
Lizzyn
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error 319 Strikes again!

Have been trying to watch Grey's anatomy on Sky Living through On Demand for a couple of weeks and keep getting error 319 pop up box stating On Demand is temporarily unavailable. I have tried calling 150 from my mobile an home land line with no answer; just goes into a holding loop and cuts off after a few minutes. Have tried to chat online, but this has not been available every time I have tried.

Did all the usual reset procedures, but they have not cured the problem. This is really frustrating, not just because I am paying for a service I am not getting, but also because I can't speak to anyone to find out what is going on and when the service will be available again, 

Not sure if it is linked, but my TV and broadband are both MUCH slower than I expected when I moved from Sky to Virgin.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 319 Strikes again!

Hi Lizzyn,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm really sorry to hear you're having trouble with On Demand.

We've had some issues recently with certain Sky content but most of it should be working now. Are you still unable to access Grey's Anatomy?

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Lizzyn
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Josh,

It only came back on line for me today. It has been the most frustrating time! Missed one episode of grays as OnDemand was not available until after that episode had expired, leaving a gap in the various storylines!

Ii still don't understand why it should have taken so long to resolve whatever the problem was.

Elizabeth

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lizzyn

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this, I'm sorry again for the inconvenience you've experienced.

We'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward,

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos