Menu
Waynep1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Error 1001

Had Virgin TiVo V6 fitted last Friday. Can't log onto the Virgin TV anywhere on my IPad. I have gone through the message board posts and have deleted the App, turned off my iPad etc, but still no go. Can someone help please. The message says "streaming error" . We encountered an error while attempting to stream this channel" V1001. I have tried numerous channels and the same message occurs.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
dowie
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Error 1001

Hi Waynep1

There is a message on the community home page stating there is a problem logging in on mobile devices for some users Link to post

They are aware and trying to resolve the issue

Dowie

All Replies
dowie
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Waynep1

There is a message on the community home page stating there is a problem logging in on mobile devices for some users Link to post

They are aware and trying to resolve the issue

Dowie

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Waynep1,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum and welcome. I'm sorry that you're having a problem with logging onto TV Anywhere app.  Is this working for you now?

If you are still having a problem with this, please let me know and I'll look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos