Menu
VanessaBr
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Episode 5 missing from Brief Encounters Box Set

Hi, episode 5 is missing from the Brief Encounters box set. Any reason why?

Many thanks, 

Vanessa 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Episode 5 missing from Brief Encounters Box Set

First of all I would recommend that you check the 'Service Status' link after logging into your Virgin Media online account.  I've had individual programmes missing before and these have been listed.

This will show if there are any known issues in your area which are likely to be causing this fault.  

If not, you will need to report the fault to Virgin Media in order to get it resolved.  There are staff members that respond to posts on this public forum but it seems to take them around a week to reply, so relying on that wouldn't be the fastest option for you.  You could give them a call or contact them via Live Chat.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos

All Replies
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

First of all I would recommend that you check the 'Service Status' link after logging into your Virgin Media online account.  I've had individual programmes missing before and these have been listed.

This will show if there are any known issues in your area which are likely to be causing this fault.  

If not, you will need to report the fault to Virgin Media in order to get it resolved.  There are staff members that respond to posts on this public forum but it seems to take them around a week to reply, so relying on that wouldn't be the fastest option for you.  You could give them a call or contact them via Live Chat.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
VanessaBr
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the advice, vanessa

0 Kudos