Menu
BAYBOD
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Engineers failed to arrive

Recently moved house and Tivo never worked and had a fault code C130.  Called to report the issue and engineer booked, but he never arrived.  Rang to complain and rebook 2nd engineer visit.  This time the engineer called me to say he was on his way, but he still never arrived.  Still no Tivo and programme info for live TV was no longer available.  Put complaint in writing to customer service, but no response.  Called to complain and cancel Tivo and within 24 hours had an e-mail telling me to return Tivo box in pre paid package that was sent out to me.  Has anyone else been suffering with Tivo faults and very poor engineer support in area 30?

I am irritated that Virgin can best lightening fast to reclaim their Tivo box, but cannot provide proper customer support feedback for 2 engineer no shows.  If they looked after me a little better I would not have cancelled my Tivo subscription.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineers failed to arrive

Hi BAYBOD,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I am so sorry to hear that you have experienced 2 booked appointments where nobody turned up.  This is not the best experience we would want for you.  

I just wanted to pop by and let you know that I'm here to help if you need anything, if you have any queries, please don't hesitate to ask.  

I'm sorry that we didn't work things out.  We're here if you need us.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
BAYBOD
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Colette,

I have had customer services on the phone to discuss my issue, but still do not know why 2 engineer appointments were missed.  Customer services did not seem to know what the issue was and he finished of by saying "if we need an engineer, just call 150 and Virgin will be happy to help".  So I am obviously still underwhelmed by Virgin support.  Looking around the blogs, I am not alone with my issue and they don't seem to get a great deal of satisfaction either.

I am now not really interested in Virgin customer service calls, as they seem quite patronising to me and only seem to want to close down the complaint as an exercise in improving stat's.

Regards

John

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi John

Sorry again for the problems you've experienced with your service lately, it's not something we want for any of our customers so I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

If there's anything we're able to assist with moving forward, you know where to find us.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos