Menu
GAZ1961
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Engineer call outs !

5 days for an Engineer in Central Scotland ? ? ?... do they drive in from abroad ?. Utterly disgusting treatment of their so called `valued` customers. Certainly doesn't take as long to take our money !... Virgin, get your act together and hire more Engineers and start to treat the customers with the respect the monthly payments demand !. 

My 78 year old father in law has had nothing but problems since he signed up two months ago.

Does anyone know if there is there any way he can get out of his Contract before the first year as the smug, aloof bloke we spoke to on the phone made sure that my father in law was told he will  incur a £176 if he decides to leave before the 1st year ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer call outs !

Hi GAZ1961

I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with the Virgin service recently, it's certainly not something we want any of our customers to experience.

I'd love to hear how the appointment goes and if there's anything I can help with, you know where to find us.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
GAZ1961
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The Engineer called 5 days after reporting the fault.  New box replacement. 1 week with no service and no compensation ?, an absolute disgrace. Virgin make enough money to compensate a 78 year old man for no Virgin for 1 week. Different story if he was due THEM 1 weeks payment.

As stated in another of my posts,  Virgin are grubby, greedy parasites run by cold, callous people with little regard for `valued `customers. .... I am so glad I didn`t return back to Virgin, albeit SKY has its problems too. Difference is they treat customers as VALUED people.

...................................................................... GO WITH `SKY`

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi GAZ1961,

I'm sorry for the disruption caused with the loss of service you experienced.  I just wanted to pop by and see if all is working ok now for you?  I'm sorry to hear that you don't feel valued, this is not the outcome we'd like for you.

If there's been a loss of service due to a fault we will be happy to credit back for you for the time your service was offline.  Just give our team call on 150 Free from any Virgin Landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other line.  Or if you prefer to chat online we have a web chat team available also via Contact Us.  

We're here to help so please don't hesitate to give us a shout if you need us for anything.

Collette. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos