Menu
Equinox04
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Engineer booked for fault but why isn't everything listed?

Hi, I've been a VM customer for about 6 years now and I've never had to call for help as I can generally resolve most things myself. However, my entire VM service has been on the blink for a week now. No net, phone and TiVo services are working.
Tv channels work to a certain extent, the signal is very bad.
Anyway after calling customer services and a very polite conversation with their support team (Kudos) they booked an engineer to come out to me this Thursday. However, after logging into my VM account, I've noticed the fault for the appointment only lists it as a TV issue.
Does this mean when the engineer comes out he will only be looking to fix the TV? Because I'd really love avoiding having to call again booking more appointments for something that could or should all be done in one visit.

Thanks.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Engineer booked for fault but why isn't everything listed?

The tech will check all services, dont worry

All Replies
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The tech will check all services, dont worry

Equinox04
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That's great, thank you.
0 Kudos
wonkotsane
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you're having problems with all your services it's probably down to powers levels so fixing the problem for the TV should fix it for your broadband. Connections can corrode or work loose or the equipment in the cab loses performance as it gets older and things need tweaking to keep your services working.

I wonder if anyone at Virgin has ever done a cost/benefit analysis of preemptive servicing of connections versus sending an engineer out for break/fix.

Massage an ego, click the kudos button. If someone answers your question, mark it as helpful.
Be nice, eat all your vegetables and keep your room tidy.
0 Kudos