Menu
wiganyankeeron
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email

Received an email earlier today, see below, But still no Sky Sports? Is this a genuine email from Virgin?

Hello,

Get in there – we’ve specially handpicked you to enjoy Sky Sports at no extra cost, from today and for the next 6 weeks.

We’ve already added the Sky Sports channels to your line-up, so the only finger you’ll need to lift is the one that finds ‘sport’ on your Virgin TV box. You won’t be charged a penny to watch these extra channels, and if you don’t want the channels at the end of the 6 weeks, they’ll automatically come off your package.

So you can make the most of the first fixtures of the New Year, we’ll email soon with more details about your Sky Sports freebie. How’s that for a strong start to 2017.

Happy New Year!

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

6WFSS

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email

Fairly certain it's official, but we're still waiting on confirmation.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi wiganyankeeron,

I can confirm the email is genuine and you should now be able to view the Sky Sports channels. You can also view the Sky Sports channels via the TV Anywhere service on devices other than your TiVo® connecting through WiFi.

If you'd like more information about this, have a look at our online Help page: Watching Sky Cinema and Sky Sports on the go

If you're still not able to view these channels, please let me know.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Ian_Nunthorpe
Dialled in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I also received this email. However, I cannot see any additional Sky Sports channels on either my TV (via my TiVo box) or by using the TV Anywhere app on my iPad.

Help, please.

0 Kudos