Menu
seamos
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

ERROR An error occured??? tv anywhere

.ERROR An error occurred !!! I am using Windows 10 PC..tried all suitable browsers(updated Silverlight on I E),this is the same for live TV or On Demand.For three days this has been ongoing. VM whats happening???

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: ERROR An error occured??? tv anywhere

Hi seamos, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's certainly lovely to see a new face in the crowd Smiley Happy 

I'm really sorry to hear that you are having an issue using TV Anywhere Smiley Sad 

Silverlight only needs to be installed if you are using the Sky sites. If it's just TV Anywhere then you will need Adobe Flash. 

There was a fault last week that has since been resolved. It's worth deleting your device and re-adding it to ensure it's all refreshed. 

Using a PC/Laptop go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Remove the current registration by clicking on the Delete button. Once you've done this, using the device you are trying to re-register, open up TV Anywhere and log in. Try to stream Channel 4 and this should then prompt you to register the device.

I have added a device change for you to use so if you follow the prompts on the screen, this will register the device for you and streaming will then commence Smiley Happy

If you do use the Sky sites then the TV Anywhere and Sky platforms are separate and therefore not synced so any changes made to one, also need to be made to the other. 

You can manage the devices you have registered for use with the Sky platform by going to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports. 

Let me know how things are after doing this Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
AndyP2609
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: ERROR An error occured??? tv anywhere

Hi,

I'm having the same issue, but I cannot unregister my device as I have to use IE to view the site.  Whenever I try any action I get a connection error, or An Error Has Occurred.  Vicious circle!!

0 Kudos