Menu
pbolding
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

EPG missing BBC Four for 11 Nov

The EPG (Tivo and TV Anywhere) is missing information for BBC Four for 11 November. That is six days away and the information is on websites like Digiguide and Radiotimes. Isn't this something we pay you for, VM?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: EPG missing BBC Four for 11 Nov

Hi pbolding,

Thanks for posting!

I'm really sorry the guide data hasn't populated for BBC 4 on November 11th.

The box may not have fully updated. Could you try a forced network connection? To do this press Home on your remote control and select Help and Settings, Settings, Network then Connect to Virgin Media TV Service Now.

All the best

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

pbolding
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Did you write this only after checking that the data was there? It did appear (Tivo and TV Anywhere) without my intervention on Wednesday afternoon, ie four days before the date. But, as I made clear, it was missing in TV Anywhere as well as on the Tivo box so I am not sure your advice would apply. VM had simply failed to get the data in even though it was available days before.

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Rising star
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

our guide has been fine. i record things upto 2 weeks in advance if not on a series link in case i forget. obviously a glitch in your area.
0 Kudos
pbolding
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

If I look now, the latest date that seems fully populated is 17 November. From 18 Nov onwards, some material is there but most main channels are not.

However Digiguide is fully populated out to 22 November.

What's the latest date you see fully populated (in TV ANywhere)?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi pbolding,

We've picked this up and replicated it on our end. I've passed it over to the relevant team for investigation. I'll pop back once I have more information.

Speak soon

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
pbolding
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you.

If it helps, right now (14 Nov) the latest BBC Four is populated is 17 Nov - four days away. From 18 Nov it is "to be announced". Other main channels go out to 24 Nov. Digiguide has them all including BBC Four out as far as 27 November.

So it seems the problem is systematic.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

This issue should be fixed now on the web interface. I have also been pursuing this via the Superuser forum.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos