Menu
Ish1
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

E! Entertainment

Hello,

I am seeking some clarification. I am subscribed to the Mix TV bundle and looking to receive E! Entertainment as The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon has moved to that channel and has seemingly disappeared from the Universal channel listings after a week. Having looked at the channel list posted on this forum, as far as I can tell I should already be receiving this channel (currently grey and blanked out on my guide) as it is marked with the small blue circle labelled Mix at the top of the page and I receive True Entertainment which also has the blue circle.

i would like to find out why I am not receiving this if I should be and if it could be resolved.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Ish1
Joining in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: E! Entertainment

Just to update this...

i have found the November channel list with ticks rather than shapes, however the issue is still the same. The list has a tick for E! and the Mix bundle yet I don't receive the channel. Similarly, there are ticks for TCM and Movies 24 and the Mix bundle which I do receive, so I would like to find out why I am not currently able to access E! Entertainment?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sounds like you have been put on the M+ bundle. I would phone & get this checked.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Ish1
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I have looked at My Account here and it says I am on "Mix (M+)" - not sure whether they're the same thing ? Because on the channel listing page there is an M+ option and a Mix option as a separate thing. Confused.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No they are not the same.

M+ is no longer on offer to new customers or exiting customers switching bundles, & is replaced by Mix. M+ actually has more channels then Mix (eg Discovery), so I would consider carefully before dropping it, as once you switch to Mix you cannot go back to M+.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Ish1
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, I wouldn't want to switch bundles. I am happy with all other channels I receive, just wondering if I should be getting E! but not, as I'm getting other channels seemingly in the same bundle as that (e.g TCM, Movie 24). 

E! - 4 Mix, 5 Fun, 6 Full House

TCM - 4 Mix, 5 Fun, 6 Full House

I wonder what the difference is?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

TCM is currently on a special promotion & is available to all customers,  Movies 24 is showing as on M+ & Mix. Its possible other promotions are also going on.

0 Kudos
Ish1
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I hadn't realised about the promotions, thanks for the info and the help. 

Looks like I won't get to watch The Tonight Show anymore. 

0 Kudos