Menu
jd3302
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Dr Who Missing 10 Oct Episode

The 10 Oct episode was never on catch up.  

Today it's been put on, but only the signer version for the deaf.  

Would you be able to load the original episode please?  Many thanks.

JD

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dr Who Missing 10 Oct Episode

Hi there jd3302, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that Dr Who took longer than normal to show up on your Catch Up TV service. 

For customers using our Non-TiVo® boxes it does look like we've missed the bus on this episode due to the time restraints. I've checked on our TiVo® box and last week's episode is showing. (I'm currently unable to check on a non-TiVo® box), could you please let me know if the episode shown on October 17th is showing normally for you. 

Many thanks and apologies once again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Mike13
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Actually, I had this problem when I tried to watch Dr. Who on Sunday morning, also. It does seem that every time Virgin put up prices, there is some problem with quality of service.

As I was going round my parent's house, I managed to download it onto their Sky and watch it that way. So I don't know if it's still unavailable.

I am not on TiVo.
0 Kudos
ASHMARK
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, 

I've just checked on one of our Non-TiVo® boxes and can see that Saturday evenings episode of Dr Who is now available. With our TiVo® boxes, the iPlayer app is updated directly from the BBC, with our other boxes, we receive the copy from the BBC, then send it out to all of our regional databases for it to be uploaded. This is why we say it can take up to 24 hours for a show to appear, we do however try our best to get shows up as soon as possible. 

Should anyone find that they are missing Saturday's episode of Dr Who, please let me know as it would then need to be uploaded again to that region. 

Many thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos