Menu
Mpbuffery
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Downsize Virgin TV package

Anyone know how to reduce the TV package with Virgin? - with NowTV, Amazon and Netflix I feel I could be paying twice to access a lot of channels.
Many thanks
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Mr_K
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Downsize Virgin TV package

Mpbuffery wrote:
Anyone know how to reduce the TV package with Virgin? - with NowTV, Amazon and Netflix I feel I could be paying twice to access a lot of channels.
Many thanks

You have to ring up and do it.

You can only upgrade online with VM, downgrades aren't so easy for profit reasons....

All Replies
Mr_K
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Mpbuffery wrote:
Many thanks

You have to ring up and do it.

You can only upgrade online with VM, downgrades aren't so easy for profit reasons....

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mpbuffery

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing in trying to contact the team and downgrade your service.

As Mr_K has mentioned, give our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other and our team will clear security with you to help Man Happy

We'll be here if there's anything we're able to assist with moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos