Menu
Spanner76
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Downgrading TV package

I Signed up to the VIP package (with a third v+box) in Aug 2016 it was at a special offer rate) I want to know how long I need to wait to downgrade my TV package to the lowest package that includes BT sports ESPN. (I want to remove sky cinema and sports (expect ESPN) and 3rd v+ box. I also wish to lower phone package to very lowest possible as not got a landline plugged in! Only thing I wish to keep the same is broadband! I know I can't disconnect for 12 month but am I allowed to downgrade? 

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Downgrading TV package

Spanner76 wrote:

I Signed up to the VIP package (with a third v+box) in Aug 2016 it was at a special offer rate) I want to know how long I need to wait to downgrade my TV package to the lowest package that includes BT sports ESPN. (I want to remove sky cinema and sports (expect ESPN) and 3rd v+ box. I also wish to lower phone package to very lowest possible as not got a landline plugged in! Only thing I wish to keep the same is broadband! I know I can't disconnect for 12 month but am I allowed to downgrade? 

Yes, you can downgrade.  Call 150 during office hours and get through to retentions (they shouldn't be as busy now price rise has gone through).  Only thing is you may lose all the discounts and it may be more expensive, but best call and discuss.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Downgrading TV package

Many thanks for your query Spanner76,

We do require a 30 day notice when looking to downgrade services with us.

I'd recommend calling the team to discuss your options further on 150 free from any Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 on any other line.  

Take care,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos