Menu
seancharlton
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Downgraded due to price increase, no confirmation, nothing changed on account.

Hi,

Earlier today I called to reduce my package due to the recent price increases.

1st time I called I was disconnected by customer services

2nd time I was put on hold for 10 minutes before disconnecting

3rd time I was finally listened to (I think) by someone in retentions. They put me on hold for 5-10 minutes whilst they claimed to put the change through, after which they advised me I would receive email and postal confirmation.

I've had no email, and nothing has changed on my VM account online. Not sure if I've been had and they haven't put the change through or what? I'm fed up after spending over an hour trying to get things sorted today.

Should this have changed on my account? It still says I have 200MB BB, XL TV and M phone... It should be 50MB BB, M TV, M phone. What now...

arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Downgraded due to price increase, no confirmation, nothing changed on account.

seancharlton wrote:

Should this have changed on my account? It still says I have 200MB BB, XL TV and M phone... It should be 50MB BB, M TV, M phone. What now...

Yes.  But check the orders on my.virginmedia.com and check your TV channels.  Sometimes what you see isn't exactly what you have.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Downgraded due to price increase, no confirmation, nothing changed on account.

Hi seancharlton

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing lately, I've been able to locate your account and can see that the request you've made has been processedMan Happy

We're expecting your services to downgrade on the 6th November.

If that doesn't go through, or you need any assistance moving forward you know where to find us.

Take care

craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos