Menu
JamesGrant
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Do you get charged extra if you access the YouTube app if it's a subscribed content on you tube.

If I access the YouTube app and it is usually subscribed does this get charged to you or is it included within your package. If it is charged then how do virgin collect it from you  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Do you get charged extra if you access the YouTube app if it's a subscribed content on you tube.

Hi JamesGrant

Welcome to the Community, you won't be charged for using YouTube through your TiVo box at all Man Happy.

If you're a paying YouTube customer then you can watch your videos the same as everyone else, for the individually paid content, like movies, it'll show you a preview of the movie, unless the account your signed into has already purchased the video you're trying to watch, I hope that makes sense?

Let me know if you've got any additional questions

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
JamesGrant
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Do you get charged extra if you access the YouTube app if it's a subscribed content on you tube.

Thanks Craig. As far as I know I have never purchased content from YouTube so they wouldn't have any details to collect money. I was watching YouTube on my TiVo and accessed a film that seemed to be a paid content one as when I started playing it said this was a required purchase. I was therefore wondering whether this gets charged into my monthly virgin bill. When I hit play there was not any option asking if I wished to purchase it simply played and then said it was purchased content. Hope this makes sense :-)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi JamesGrant,

Thank you for your reply Smiley Happy

It doesn't sound to me like you've been charged.  If you have, it wouldn't be billed by us as we only supply the App for use. As you mentioned you've never given them any payment details then it is unlikely you have been.  

I hope all is working ok for you.  If you require any further assistance, don't hesitate to ask Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos