Menu
harry438
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Discovery Bar

Having now found my way around TiVo I don't appear to have a discovery bar on my TV. Do you have to select it when you initially set the system up, or is there something that I need to select from the many menu's?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Discovery Bar

Hi harry438,

A warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I will be happy to help find out what's happening with the discovery bar on your TiVo® service.  This should show at the very top of the screen when you press HOME on the remote control.  

If it is not showing there, can you describe what is showing at the top of the screen please?

Let me know, I'm here to help Smiley Happy

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi harry438,

A warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I will be happy to help find out what's happening with the discovery bar on your TiVo® service.  This should show at the very top of the screen when you press HOME on the remote control.  

If it is not showing there, can you describe what is showing at the top of the screen please?

Let me know, I'm here to help Smiley Happy

Collette.

0 Kudos
harry438
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Collette

Thank you for your response. I was chatting to one of your customer care colleagues today about billing (not an issue but just a query I would add) when I was asked if there was anything else that she could assist me with. I mentioned the issue of no discovery bar to which she helped  me in getting it corrected, it was just a matter of a reboot and VM resending me the information to my TiVo box. It is therefore all now sorted. I had VM (phone, tv and BB) installed just over a week ago and I am thrilled with both the quality of the service and also the professional and helpful way in which I have been dealt with over the phone. Keep up the great work!

Harry

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi harry438,

Thanks for the update and I'm so pleased you got it all sorted out Smiley Happy

Should you need us again in the future, don't hesitate to give us a shout anytime.

All the best,

Collette Smiley Happy

0 Kudos