Menu
Indigo10
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Disconnection Of White Cable

I called Customer Services over two weeks ago and asked for an engineer to disconnect the white TV cable because it was stuck and I needed to return it with the TV box. I was informed someone would phone me within two days to arrange a time to get this done but I've still heard nothing. I've returned the TV box in the packaging they sent me so there's only the cable to deal with now, please can someone help 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Disconnection Of White Cable

Hi there Indigo10, 

I'm really sorry to hear that no one has gotten back to you about this white wire. To be totally honest with you, we do not require this wire back, it would've been the power leads that we would want returned with the box. If the white wire is causing you some concern, then it will unscrew from the box on the wall (you may need to use a little spanner), and I'd recommend disposing of it at a local recycling centre. 

Apologies once more

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos

All Replies
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there Indigo10, 

I'm really sorry to hear that no one has gotten back to you about this white wire. To be totally honest with you, we do not require this wire back, it would've been the power leads that we would want returned with the box. If the white wire is causing you some concern, then it will unscrew from the box on the wall (you may need to use a little spanner), and I'd recommend disposing of it at a local recycling centre. 

Apologies once more

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Indigo10
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Ok thanks Huw 

0 Kudos