Menu
scarty17
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Digital box stuck on LG20

My digital TV box (not tivo) has been stuck on LG20 for days. Have tried restarting box several times but no luck. Any ideas?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Digital box stuck on LG20

Hi scarty17,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry to hear that your V+ box isn't working. I'll look into this straight away for you.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and have run testing to your equipment. I have sent your V+ box a new signal. 

Can you please power the box off for about 2 minutes, and then power it back up and let me know how this goes for you?

Many thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
scarty17
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,
I turned the box off for around 5 mins and then restarted but again still stuck on Ld20.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there scarty17, 

Thank you for letting us know that you've tried another reboot, I'm really sorry to hear that the signals Terri sent did not resolve the issue. 

I've run some further testing this morning for you, and it looks like we will now need to arrange for a technician to call out and investigate further for you. I'll send you a private message in order to get this arranged. 

Please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos