Menu
mark_a_carpente
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Digital TV picture breaking up

for the past several days i have been getting TV picture freezing or breaking up

It's the same thing as i have had for years with on demand TV but it's now started to affect normal TV

I have run a test, and what a surprise no fault found as per usual

It only seems to have started about Thursday and seems to have got gradually worse

Trying to watch Sky sports 2 this morning and at times it's completely useless

Whatever happened to being able to just report a fault on line for someone to have a look at? was much easier that wasting god knows how much time talking to india going through pointless tickbox conversations, i mean how stupid are people that they wouldnt try unplugging the TV box before phoning ? I am in and out most of the day and I don't have the time to sit on the phone to an idiot !

Any chance someone can have a check and see if there is something wrong with signal levels or voltages etc ? I know you can look at the superhub remotely so i guess the same applies to the TV box

Thanks

0 Kudos
andijames
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Digital TV picture breaking up

Come online to report the same issue as this - TV has been breaking up since Thursday. Mainly on BBC channels and on Sky Sports too. No fault being reported but there's obviously a problem somewhere.

Area reference 20 if that's any help.

Anyone know how we go about getting this a) reported and b) fixed?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Digital TV picture breaking up

Hi Mark_A_Carpente

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently, I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box from our end for you.

We're detecting issues from our end and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look, if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos