Menu
johnmoran73
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Did not agree to that

So its January time to take stock. I called Virgin to discuss me possibly changing back to Sky to make use of a new offer. The guy i spoke to said he could sort me out. If i reduced my "up to 200mb" never had that..... to "100mb" never had that i can save £££ so all agreed i get home from work ad all my HD channels have gone. I did not agree this i am now 30 mins on hold is this how they claw the money back???
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Did not agree to that

Hi johnmoran73

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about the package option you have been offered with us.

I am sorry to hear that this is not exactly what you thought you had signed up for and I am glad you have since been able to rectify this with our teams Smiley Happy

Going forwards all billing and package queries that need to be looked into in this way,  do have to be dealt with by our teams in a secure way, either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues you have with billing or packages. As the forums are public we need to be supporting you in this way to keep your data confidential.

If there is anything else you need from us, please just drop back and let us know. We’ll do what we can to support you Smiley Very Happy

Cheers.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos