Menu
VMViewer
Superfast
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Demand 5 broken on Virgin TV

All the days of the week are in random order, every programme is listed twice, there are no HD versions of the programmes listed, it's a pain to get into as you have to press red just to load the press red icon and then press red again to get into the system, then even when you exit you can't change channel without pressing clear to completely back out. Please will someone fix this mess.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Demand 5 broken on Virgin TV

Hi VMViewer

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with the On Demand service lately.

Is this still the same for you today? Or after a reboot if you've not since your last post? Checking things from our end we're not detecting any issues at the moment.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
VMViewer
Superfast
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig, yes this is still an issue. I think what's happening is the first 'press red' prompt is to load whatever software is needed for TiVo to run the app, then the second 'press red' prompt is to get into the app. Or something like that. The issue of every programme being listed twice but no HD versions showing also continues.
0 Kudos
VMViewer
Superfast
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Bumping this up as it's still broken after 3 weeks with no information provided about when this will be fixed.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi VMViewer,

Thanks for bumping. For some reason this post slipped through the net due to the other threads you have open. 

I think going forward it would be best if you could create one thread and put any issues you find in that one thread instead of creating multiple. This will ensure no further posts slip through and you'll also find you'll more than likely get a faster response time. 

With regards to Demand 5, I have flagged this up for the team to look at and once I have any information on this I shall let you know. 

The Virgin Movies 'Rent Now' still broken thread you have open. I have heard back from the team. They are also unable to replicate the issue you are having so we're at a loss as we haven't had other reports of this either. Are you able to offer any information that may allow us to replicate the issue? Can you take some screenshots? 

Come back here and let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
VMViewer
Superfast
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,

That's fine, I'll try to include all of the faults/errors I encounter with Virgin TV, TiVo and TV Anywhere in just one thread in future if that makes it easier for you.

I've responded about the Virgin Movies issue seperately.

Demand 5 is still not working correctly, so any news from the team about a fix?

Are the team also investigating the similar problem with UKTV Play that started at the same time?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi VMViewer, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this Smiley Happy

The team have come back to me on this and have been able to replicate this. They have passed this over to the VOD team now who will need to take a look at what's causing this. 

As soon as I hear back from them with a resolution, I shall let you know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

VMViewer
Superfast
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Another month later, and no updates...

Originally reported on the 31st August, over 2 months ago!

Demand 5, UKTV Play and Virgin Movies are all still broken!!!

Are the whole technical team on holiday?!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hello VMViewer,

Sorry this is taking so long I have just popped the team another mail to find out if they have any more information on this matter and I'll be in touch once I have an update.

Thanks for your patience so far and I'll speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
VMViewer
Superfast
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Another 3 weeks later, ANY NEWS?

0 Kudos