Menu
TimSwift
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Dead V+ Box

Hi, we have a Tivo box plus a V+ box in another room. The V+ box is totally dead - no power lights, nothing, tried unplugging and reconnecting etc. I see that they are quite out of date now - what are the options to either get a replacement or is there an upgrade which would be sensible? Not sure where to report this. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dead V+ Box

VERY out of date!

Ring in. Either report a TV fault if you'd like it replaced, or if you're out of contract talk to the Retentions team about an upgrade.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dead V+ Box

Hi TimSwift,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your V+ box. Apologies for the delay in responding to your post. It's great to see that @PrinterElf has been able to give you some helpful advice about this issue. Have you been able to get the problem with the V+ box fixed?

If you are still having an issue, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos