Menu
jo1st
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Dance Mums UK Season 2

The constant ads for the new season on Lifetime keep saying "catch up now on demand" .   Only season 1 is there.  Ive searched by channel, by A-Z and every other search I can think of.

A few days ago episodes 2 and 3 were there but I wanted to find episode 1 first. Now none of them are there.

Is this available on catch up or not , can anyone help please ?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dance Mums UK Season 2

Hi there jo1st, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you are missing out on Dance Mums UK and I'd love to help. I've checked on our test box in the office, and can not see it listed, so I've now asked for some further advice on this show. 

As soon as I have any further information on this I'll let you know. 

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there jo1st, 

Thank you for your patience, I've had a reply back and I can confirm we are currently showing Series 1 via our On Demand service. 

There does seem to be an issue which is preventing it being discovered when using the search facility, but this is currently being addressed. 

In the mean time, if you do the following on your TiVo® remote you'll find this Series

Home > On Demand > TV > By Channel > Lifetime

Please let me know if you have any issues with this. 

Many thanks and apologies once again

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
GarethF
Rising star
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Looks like this has been fixed. A search for Dance Mums gives me the Jennifer Ellison show with season 1 available On Demand and season 2 on TV
0 Kudos
jo1st
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I know how to find season 1 on demand, but its season 2 that I cant find. Despite episodes 2 and 3 being there last week (have now vanished),

I just didnt want to start watching season 2 when it was 3 or 4 episodes in.  I guess I will just have to wait until its finished and maybe then it will be on demand or catch up.

thank you both anyway.

0 Kudos