Menu
Irmabhadri17
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Customer service

Called up Virgin Media on Thursday spend 1 hour on the phone got 3 different price quotes from 3 different people in customer services for upgrade. What a bad customer services
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer service

Hi Irmabhadri17

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the trouble you've had recently.

Our agents work off the same system so it's very strange that you've had different offers from the team, if you've not been able to sort this yet I'd recmmend giving the team another call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 to do so.

It's worth mentioning that there are also upgrade options online, which you can view by logging into your [My Virgin Media].

We'd love to hear how it goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Irmabhadri17
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I spoke to them and they said they can't help. They have also asked me to return the second TiVo box as the price I was given while taking was about £6-7 and now they say after installing I was given wrong information so I need to return the box. The y say if I want to keep the box I bred to pay £12.50 extra every month. What unprofessional staff Virgin media has. If u want to discuss further can you call me me on removed.

Thank you

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Irmabhadri17

Sorry to hear about this, we're not able to call out from the Community but if you need to speak to us about this or an, contact our team on the numbers mentioned above.

Apologies again for the inconvenience you've expereicned, it's really not something we want you or any of our customers to experience so massive apologies from me regarding the service you've received.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos