Menu
Terry-M
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Customer Service???

Why do you assume that you have covered all possible queries on the lists of choices offered on your 150 number?

I believe from your approach that you do not want to talk to any of your customers and do not think that customer feedback has any value whatsoever. Is it just down to relieving yourself of the cost of employing any people in your Customer Services operations? I do occasionally hear from you but it is only when you tell me that you are increasing the cost of your services.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer Service???

Hi Terry-M

I'm really sorry you feel this way, I can assure you we're very interested in what our customers have got to say Man Happy

Is there anything I can help you with perhaps?

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Terry-M
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Are you actually an employee of Virginmedia or just a member of this forum? If you are actually Virginmedia Customer Services then perhaps you can take note of the following:

All I ask of Virginmedia is - if you are introducing changes that will affect your users please give us some notice. I know that you can do this because all changes to my payments for your services are transmitted this way. I only found out about your channel numbers shuffle when I tried to log on to a Discovery Channel only to find that a whole batch of numbers had disappeared from my contents screen.

When I used the 150 phone service none of the query digits allowed any for of "enquiry-only" conversation. Although the intro did mention that the numbers of channels had been changed and referred me to the website, I did not have my computer switched on and it is in a different room to my TV.

Next time just email us and give us a link to the changed numbers. This number reshuffle did change a lot of numbers and I would appreciate a simple "from-to" listing.

Terry Marriott

0 Kudos
ASHMARK
Up to speed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I noticed that I couldn't find a channel the other day when I keyed in a number, so I looked on the menu and saw that the number had changed, however my favourites list was intact and my series link was intact. so I can't see this being a big deal frankly.  It's happened on freeview a few times.

Graham A posted a link elsewhere to a list here:

https://my.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virgoBrowse​/docs/VirginMediaTVChannelGuide.pdf

I do agree that 150 has a number of options and that the individuals concerned are limited by what they are allowed to do, but in my experience once you find a human being they will try and help, and I believe you do get service, although you do have to  persist sometimes.

By the way the forum team are employees of virgin I believe and posting here has led to them taking action (levels are tested, appointments arranged) but if you want proper fault attention then 150 is the place to go.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terry

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me, we really appreciate the feedback. 

To confirm, I work for Virgin Media and we're always looking for ways to improve the service, so thanks again for getting in touch.

If you're online at any time and want to check in on the latest news, you can visit the Customer News page [here] too.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Terry-M
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I think the clue is in your reply i.e. you say "once you find a human being they are helpful". I fully agree with the fact that they are helpful but the problem is in the finding of them.

0 Kudos